Antiques Houston, Inc. - ANTIQUES - the OLD and the UNUSUAL
RSS

Recent Posts

GREAT NEWS - NEW LOCATION APPROACHING ...
The Most Difficult Year of All
Riding the "Merry-Go-Round"
The "Silver Lining" ...
BREAKING NEWS .....

Categories

20,000 Pieces of WHAT?
A New Location is Coming ... !
Arrival of fresh inventory ...
Breaking News ....
Scarce Space Memorabilia For Sale
The "Merry-Go-Round"
the beginning ...
The Silver Lining ...
powered by

My Blog

A personal note ....

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST MAMMOGRAM?

Our ground-stone Annis had a routine mammogram a couple of months ago, and sure enough, a suspicious formation.  Cutting to the chase, she opted to accelerate the sometimes long and tedious task of discovery, identification and multiple opinions, and have a mastectomy.   The malignant cancer was completely removed before it had an opportunity to spread to lymph nodes!

WHEN WAS YOUR LAST MAMMOGRAM?

34 Comments to A personal note ....:

Comments RSS
Wettseiten on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 3:50 PM
Es ist notwendig zu erinnern , die natuerlich , es viel duff Details auf den Markt was nicht wirklich Wert auftritt ist vorbereitet auf finden Sie auch viel huebsch gross in der Tat und so, wenn Sie werden bewusst unterschiedliche Faktoren Komponenten zu werden auf der Suche nach , erhalten Sie ein sehr gutes Ergebnis . Es gibt nichts tatsaechlich , dass knifflig in Kommissionierung out ein ausgezeichnetes Online-Sportwetten.

assignment writers uk on Thursday, December 20, 2018 12:41 AM
Up until this moment, I did not know what a mammogram is. At first, I believed that it was not really something that I should know. However, ignorance is not something that I should keep on having. The internet is here for a reason, and that reason is for us to have access to information. I remember how my dad always complains about not having this technology back in the day. That is why, I put this great internet to a proper use.

raymond renee swiss watches on Thursday, January 8, 2015 1:51 PM
There are definitely lots of particulars like that to take into consideration. That is a great level to deliver up. I provide the ideas above as general inspiration however clearly there are questions just like the one you carry up the place crucial factor will likely be working in trustworthy good faith. I don?t know if finest practices have emerged around things like that, but I'm certain that your job is clearly recognized as a good game. Each girls and boys feel the influence of only a second' pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

academic help on Saturday, July 20, 2019 6:56 AM
Decent blog and totally remarkable. You can improve however despite everything I state this perfect.Keep going after generally advantageous.

expert essay writer on Thursday, October 19, 2017 7:24 AM
I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned.I wanted to thank you for this great article. I enjoyed everylittle bit part of it and I will be waiting for the new updates.Check out these site to know about

John Gordon on Friday, July 6, 2018 5:53 AM
Very well written article about mammogram.You have made a great effort in making this post which is appreciable.Keep up your good work. Customized tea boxes

d on Monday, December 17, 2018 11:18 PM
d

Skycap Financial on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 5:37 AM
It shouldn’t be a problem. Online lenders like Skycap Financial can help by offering relatively small loans (up to $10,000) and an application procedure that takes less than five minutes.

tom holland hoodie on Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:01 AM
Thank you very much for your great information. It really makes me happy and I am satisfied with the arrangement of your post.

spider man jacket on Thursday, May 16, 2019 4:12 AM
Very informative and beneficial. I was trying to find this information but you will discover very limited resources. Thanks for providing this info

dark phoenix jacket on Wednesday, May 22, 2019 5:00 AM
Its was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity.

essay writer australia on Friday, June 21, 2019 11:28 AM
I will show this post to my sister. She will appreciate this info. Thanks!
Reply to comment

How to Get Away With Murder Annalise Keating Leather Jacket on Thursday, July 18, 2019 5:02 AM
I read the article you shared, it was awesome and left a deep impression on me, thank you for sharing this great article and meaning.

The Leather Makers on Monday, July 22, 2019 3:09 AM
I will show this post to my sister. She will appreciate this info. Thanks!

black leather jacket on Monday, July 22, 2019 5:49 AM
It's great to see this post. I really appreciate your work

first day at school on Friday, August 23, 2019 4:19 AM
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much.

Tech Shop 2009 on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1:54 AM
Thanks for the informative post. I appreciate it.

how to cite a bible reference on Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:11 AM
After the quotation marks, place the quotation from the specific Bible that you quote in parentheses

Lessie G. Winkfield on Friday, October 25, 2019 4:28 AM
A well known name in the field of Golf carried his passion for the game through every stage of his professional life, exploring the many sides of the golf industry from management to teaching, playing and even marketing FOR MORE DETAILS.

on Saturday, November 2, 2019 4:23 AM
Thank you so much for sharing these amazing tips. I must say you are an incredible writer, I love the way that you describe the things. Please keep sharing more. Thank you

Harley Quinn Costume on Monday, December 16, 2019 5:43 AM
Amazing!!! I like this website so much it’s really awesome. I have also gone through your other posts too and they are also very much appreciate able and I’m just waiting for your next update to come as I like all your posts…

Finn Jacket on Monday, December 16, 2019 6:03 AM
Thank you for posting this useful information to us, and keep posting such good articles.

death stranding bridges jacket on Monday, December 16, 2019 7:18 AM
The information you have provided is very helpful at all thank you very much for sharing useful information with us. death stranding bridges jacket

free spins for coin master on Friday, February 7, 2020 3:32 AM
It is often a friend, but it can also be a random player or a bot. I have come across many robots with around 50 million each.
Reply to comment

Whole Number to Scientific Notation Converter on Friday, February 28, 2020 7:09 AM
Automakers are developing equipment for diesel engines that would operate like a catalytic converter to clean up tailpipe emissions. Assuming that the Whole Number to Scientific Notation Converter had separated internally and was intermittently plugging the exhaust outlet, a new unit was installed.

woocommerce quickbooks integration on Monday, March 2, 2020 1:44 AM
woocommerce

how to remove holi color from face on Monday, March 2, 2020 10:16 AM
how to remove holi color from face

Mp3 Rocket Pro For Android on Thursday, March 5, 2020 12:57 AM
I still find the sound quality of compressed formats like MP3 to be substandard, so I use my own recorded media only.

how to use waze app on Monday, March 9, 2020 7:26 AM
Thanks for sharing this informative content with us.

news blog on Monday, March 9, 2020 7:57 AM
Thanks for your efforts to share this informative content with us.

famous women on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 6:49 AM
Although the League of Ireland is the national league, the English Premier League is the famous women among the public.

Aiden Pearce Outfits on Saturday, April 4, 2020 6:38 AM
I Was Eagerly Looking For Content Like This, Right To The Point And Detailed As Well Accordingly Depending Upon The Matter/Topic. You Have Managed This Greatly For Sure.

Smith on Monday, May 4, 2020 5:57 AM
Your blog is very informative for a lot of people. I really like it very much. I hope you will soon share your next post about this discussion. Thanks for sharing and keep sharing. Widely used non slip mat

Nike Shoes on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 8:26 AM